MBBS in Ukraine
Ukraine has been emerging as the most prospering career destination for many medical career aspirants in India. For the last few decades, the students from India and other countries have been flocking there to make a bright career in different disciplines of medical science.
If you aspire to pursue an MBBS degree at moderate fees, you must fly to Ukraine with Rusasia. The country offers viable options to take admission in MBBS courses offered by the top government medical universities in Ukraine. Explore these opportunities with Rusasia, your friend, philosopher, and guide to study MBBS in Ukraine. We are committed to fulfilling your dream of making a bright medical career.
Located in Eastern Europe at the northwest end of the Black Sea, Ukraine is a prosperous country sharing its borders with Belarus to the north, Romania to the south and west, Russia to the east, Poland to the northwest, and Slovakia and Hungary to the west. This is the second-largest country ranking fourth in Europe for keeping the largest number of postgraduate degree holders in fields of medicine.
The country has a record number of top government medical universities offering MBBS, MD and other medical degrees in different disciplines. Both the local students and international students can equally take part in these. Needless to say, almost all the medical universities in Ukraine are approved and accredited by the world’s most respected regulatory bodies like WHO (World Health Organization), UNESCO (The United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization), etc.
MBBS in Ukraine
There is no doubt that Ukraine is gaining increasing attention from the international students interested in making a high-profile medical career. The students thinking of studying MBBS abroad cannot help considering Ukraine as their first priority place for a number of reasons like global recognition, affordable course fees, world-class infrastructure, and advanced education system. Both the native and foreign students get an equal right and scope of better learning, keeping a perfect balance between theoretical and practical knowledge.
Another interesting thing is that the bachelor degree offered by medical universities in Ukraine is MD physician which is often misunderstood as a master degree in a country like India. Originally, this degree is a bachelor degree and equivalent to an MBBS degree in India as per MCI (Medical Council of India). However, common people in India mistakenly equalize it with an MD degree (Doctor of medicine) in India. This definitely goes in favor of the doctors completed their bachelor degrees from the Government Medical Universities in Ukraine. Furthermore, students who complete their MBBS degrees from the government recognized medical universities in Ukraine can apply for the relevant medical jobs and practice anywhere in the world.
The duration of MBBS courses in Ukraine is 5.8 years. To get admission to a top medical college in Ukraine, a student does not need to score qualifying marks or at least to pass any entrance examination. The admission is offered on a first come, first serve basis. The country offers many favorable conditions for the aspiring students to make their dreams come true. Global Medical Foundation (GMF) allows direct admission in the top Universities that have the reputation for offering the highest quality education at the lowest fees.
For the above-mentioned reasons, many students from India and abroad go to study MBBS in Ukraine in the following popular medical fields.
Given below are these:
- General medicine
Popular medical courses in Ukraine
Foreign students go to study the below-mentioned medical courses in Ukraine.
The duration of this medical course is nearly 6 years. The degree is awarded as the doctor of medicine (MD or MBBS)
The duration of the dental courses is 5 years. The degree offered to the students is the bachelor of dental surgery or BDS.
The duration of the course is 5-6 years, depending on the university. The degree awarded to the students is Doctor of Medicine (pediatrician).
The duration of the course is 2-6 years, depending on the name of the program.
ADN (Advanced Diploma in Nursing): This is a 2 year Junior Specialist Program.
BSN (Bachelors of Science in Nursing): It is a 4-year bachelor degree program. The degree offered is Bachelors of Science in Nursing.
MSN (Masters of Science in Nursing): It is a 2 year Master Degree Program. The name of the degree is Masters of Science in Nursing.
Why Study MBBS in Ukraine
The medical universities offering MBBS courses in Ukraine follow advanced teaching method and state-of-the-art education infrastructure. The Ukraine Government works very closely with these universities for the improvement, advancement and development of medical education. The government is fully committed to creating a favorable medical atmosphere in the country. Almost all medical colleges and universities receive constant support and required help from the government for maintaining the infrastructure and standard of education. Medical degrees offered by the Government Medical Universities in Ukraine are globally accepted. These universities are recognized and approved by global and national regulatory bodies like UNESCO, WHO, MCI and medical councils of other counties. After the completion of their degrees, the students can work in any part of the world.
Given below are the important factors that attract the foreign students to study MBBS in Ukraine:
- World-class education infrastructure and state-of-the-art medical education system
- Ukraine Government is very supportive. It patronizes medical education and helps the universities to resolve any financial issue for the development of education infrastructure and improvement of the medical education system.
- The course fees in different disciplines are much lower.
- No donation for getting admission in MBBS courses
- Foreign students can learn in English medium.
- The students are encouraged to take part in various international seminars and conferences.
- Better opportunities for learning in a healthy atmosphere, keeping a balance between theoretical and practical classes.
- Ukraine is one the safest countries to study and live in there.
- Lower living cost
- On campus living facilities at lower prices (as the government offers a subsidy for the students studying MBBS and other medical degrees with no matter they are native or foreign students)
- Fresh and quality foods at affordable prices
- A beautiful environment for living and studying there.
The Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine keeps a close look at the environment for studying in each medical college and checks the standard of education each year. Consequently, the colleges offer the best value for medical education in terms of quality, infrastructure and cost. They receive consistent help from the Ukraine government for maintaining the world-class standard of education. For the last few years, Indian students opting to study MBBS in Ukraine have been making a successful career and getting golden opportunities to practice in many reputable government hospitals and private nursing homes in India.
The admission process to study MBBS in Ukraine
Getting admission in MBBS courses in Ukraine is much easier. Medical universities in Ukraine do not take any entrance test examinations like NEET, TOEFL or IELTS. Therefore, there is no chance of securing lower marks in an entrance examination and staying below or not in the panellist. You can directly take admission in top medical colleges and universities without undergoing any written or screening test when you score minimum 50% marks (in the case of unreserved candidates) or 40% (for SC, ST and OBC candidates) in aggregate in the 12th standard examination.
Given below are the required criteria:
- A student must be minim 17 years of old on or before 31st
- A candidate must pass 10+2 or equivalent examination.
- Unreserved candidates must receive 50% marks in 10+2 examination, whereas SC, ST and OBC candidates need to obtain only 40% marks in aggregate in the 12th standard examination.
- MCI issues the eligibility certificates to the medical universities in Ukraine. Students need to check these before taking admission in a university.
- Students opting to study MBBS in foreign universities need to undergo NEET examination and clear it. It will come into effect on May 01, 2018.
Top Medical Universities for studying MBBS in Ukraine
- VN Karazin Kharkiv National University
- Bukovinian State Medical University
- Kharkiv National Medical University
- Bogomolets National Medical University
- OO Bogomolets Kiev National Medical University
- Danylo Halytsky Lviv National Medical University
- Kyiv National Medical University
- Dnepropetrovsk State Medical Academy
- Zaporozhye State Medical University
- Crimea State Medical University
- Donetsk National Medical University
- Dnipropetrovsk State Medical Academy
- Lugansk State Medical University
- Kyiv International Medical University of UAFM
- Donestk State Medical University
- Poltava State Medical and Dental University
- Vinnitsa National Medical University named after. E. Pirogov
- Ternopil State Medical University
- Ukrainian Medical and Dental Academy
- Odessa National Medical University
- Zaporizhia State Medical University
Required documents to take admission in MBBS courses
- Scanned copy of the 10th Mark sheet
- Scanned copy of the 12th Mark sheet
- Scanned copy of the school leaving certificate.
- Copy of the passport
If you are dreaming of becoming a doctor without taking a risk of qualifying an entrance test and coming into the merit list of the eligible candidates, you can fly to Ukraine with Rusasia. We will make your dream come true.
|UNIVERSITIES||TOTAL FEE 1st Year||TOTAL FEE 2nd-6th Year||TOTAL PACKAGE IN INR|
|Kharkiv State Medical University||$8000||$5700||INR 23,72,500|
|Kiev Medical University-Kharkiv Branch||$6900||$4600||INR 19,43,500|
|V. N Karazina Kharkiv Medical University||$7800||$5500||INR 22,94,500|
|Kharkiv International Medical University||$7400||$5100||INR 21,38,500|
|Kiev National Medical University of UFAMS||$7300||$4600||INR 19,69,500|
|Kiev National Medical University OO Bogomomolets||$8300||$5600||INR 23,59,500|
|National University Shevchenko||$8300||$5600||INR 23,59,500|
|Petro Mohyla black sea National University||$7500||$4800||INR 20,47,500|
|Vinnitsa National Medical University||$8200||$5500||INR 23,20,500|
|Odessa National Medical Universit||$7800||$5100||INR 21,64,500|
|Lviv National Medical University||$8200||$5500||INR 23,20,500|
|Ivano Frankiv Medical University||$7800||$5100||INR 21,64,500|
|Ternopil Medical University||$8000||$5300||INR 22,42,500|
|Zaprozhye State Medical University||$8100||$5400||INR 22,81,500|
|Dneperpetrovsk Medical Academy||$7500||$4800||INR 20,47,500|
Note: Total fee includes tuition fee, hostel fee, medical insurance and all other miscellaneous charges.