ADVANTAGES OF OUR COMPANY
LICENSED TOUR OPERATOR
We are officially tour operator in accordance with 132 Russian Federal law. Official certification of Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation.
INSTANT ISSUE ON YOUR EMAIL
Receiving a tourist invitation within 60 minutes. Receiving business invitation within 1 working day.
Cost of tourist invitation letter is Rs 2200.
APPROPRIATE FOR ALL BOOKING SERVICES LIKE:
Booking.com, TripAdvisor, Hotels.com, Airbnb and all others, or if you will stay at private address.
ALL MAJOR PAYMENTS TYPES ACCEPTED
Visa , Master, Internet Banking, PayTm , IMPS, Account Transfer
SECURE AND AUTHENTIC
The ultimate goal of our company is to provide an easy access and ensure the quality of services required in order for an applicant to receive a Russian Visa in most advanced and inexpensive way.
For example, applying for the same service from inside of your country will cost you between 3-5 times more. Why overpay? Our company have a license from Ministry of Tourism of Russian Federation (Rostourism) that ensures to get Russian visa with 100% guarantee
Contact : email@example.com , Phone : +91 33-40617928
Invitation to Russia with Charges
- Tourist Invitation (upto 30 Days, Single Entry) : Rs 2200 Requires 60 min
- Tourist Invitation (upto 30 Days, Double Entry) : Rs 2800 Requires 60 min
- Tourist Invitation ( 6 Months, Multiple Entry) : Rs 8000 Requires 1 Working Day
- Business Invitation ( till 1 Year, Multiple Entry) : Rs 20000 Requires 20 Working Day
- Confirmed tickets for entry into and exit from the Russian Federation (original + copy).
- International passport (+ copy of the page with photo), containing at least 2 blank pages for visas, and valid for a period of 6 months, 1.5 months in case of Study/Work Visa from the date of expiry of the visa.
- Application form completed on the website visa.kdmid.ru, printed out and personally signed by the applicant. (When selecting the location for submission of the documents please specify the visa center you will be applying at.)
- A colour photograph 3.5 x 4.5 cm with light-coloured background, clear image of the applicant directly facing the camera, without dark/ tinted glasses or any headgear (with the exception of persons who wear such headgear due to their ethnic/ religious background, and are seen wearing the same in their passport photo).
Please note:The Consular Office reserves the right to request additional documents for processing the visa, invite the applicant for an interview or extend visa processing time.
Citizens of certain foreign countries (not citizens of India) may apply for Russian visa only if they have a residence permit or a long-term Indian which entitles them to stay in India for more than 3 months.
If you are not an Indian citizen, it is necessary to submit additionally:
- Permission for continuous stay in India for more than 90 days for citizens of the following countries: Albania, Austria, Bahrain, Belgium, Bulgaria, Hungary, Venezuela, Haiti, Egypt, Greece, Ireland, Iceland, Spain, Lesotho, Libya, Lithuania, Luxembourg , Macedonia, Mali, Mexico, New Zealand, Norway, United Arab Emirates, Oman (not required in exceptional cases), Republic of Korea, Saudi Arabia, Slovenia, United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, Sierra Leone, Finland, Germany, Croatia, Switzerland, Equatorial Guinea, Republic of South Africa, Japan. Citizens of the following countries can be granted a visa without submitting the permission for continuous stay in India for more than 90 days, only in humanitarian cases: Albania, Belgium, Bulgaria, Hungary, Greece, Spain, Macedonia, Slovenia, Norway, Germany, Croatia, Switzerland, Equatorial Guinea, and Estonia.
Depending on the national legislation the documentary evidence of continuous stay in India for more than 90 days may be a student visa, work visa, work permit, temporary residence permit, temporary residence registration, etc.
Permanent residence permit in India or other similar document for the citizens of the following countries: Algeria, Angola, Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Vietnam, Georgia, Iraq, Iran, China, North Korea, Nepal, Nigeria, Pakistan, Rwanda, Syria, Somalia, Turkey , Chad, Sri Lanka, Ethiopia.
VISA FEES WITH EFFECT FROM 28.01.2017
FOR INDIAN CITIZENS
Issuance of visas to the citizens of India regulated by the Agreement between the Russian Federation and Republic of India*
after submission to Consulate
(visas issued under the Agreement)*
(inclusive of GST)
Rusasia Service Charge
|2 – 3 working days||2130 INR||1500 INR||1500 INR|
|1 working day||4260 INR||1500 INR||1500INR|
|2 – 3 working days||3408 INR||1500 INR||1500 INR|
|1 working day||6816 INR||1500 INR||1500 INR|
|Multiple Entry Visa|
|4 -10 working days||6390 INR||1500 INR||1500 INR|
|3 working days||12780 INR||1500 INR||1500 INR|
*Visas issued according to the Agreement between the governments of the Russian Federation and the Republic of India on simplification of the requirements for the certain categories of citizens
after submission to Consulate
(visas issued to third country nationals and stateless persons)**
(inclusive of GST)
|4-20 working days||5680 INR||1500 INR (VFS) +1500(Rusasia SC)|
|3 working days||11360 INR||1500 INR (VFS) +1500(Rusasia SC)|
|4-20 working days||9088 INR||1500 INR (VFS) +1500(Rusasia SC)|
|3 working days||18176 INR||1500 INR (IFS) +1500(Rusasia SC)|
|4-20 working days||17040 INR||1500 INR (VFS)
|3 working days||340800 INR||1500 INR (VFS)
Please note: If you are not a citizen of the Republic of India or a stateless person, you are required to confirm the tariff for visa issuance with operators of the Rusasia.
** Visa applications by citizens of countries, which have international agreements with the Russian Federation stipulating visa processing fees / exemption from visa fees, shall be subject to the provisions of the respective agreement.
Cost and terms of the issuance of visas to the citizens of other countries and stateless persons are calculated according to the “Tariff of Consular Fees, levied by the consular offices of the Russian Federation.”
Transferring or restoration of visa, regardless of citizenship
|Consular Fee||Service Charge
(inclusive of GST)
|1988 INR||1500 INR (VFS) +1500(Rusasia SC)|
Please note: Before submitting the documents for transfer or restoration of visa please consult with operators of the Rusasia regarding the procedure, list of required documents and processing time.
- Visa Decision Completely Depends Depends Over the Embassy of Russian Federation in India.
- No Charges will be Refunded incase of Visa Rejection.
- Russian Embassy reserve the right to Call for an Interview if Required.
- Courrier Charges : 500 INR
Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org , Phone : +91 11-45096969
1. What is the invitation letter and why I need it?
In accordance with Russian law for getting Russian tourist or business visa you must have an invitation letter.
Tourist invitation consists of two parts – the tourist confirmation letter (“подтверждение о приеме иностранного туриста” – in Russian) and the travel (tourist) voucher – in this documents there is necessary information which needs to apply the application for Russian tourist visa (name of travel organization, its address, reference and confirmation numbers).
Business invitation from Russian Organization is a document in Russian language – in this document there is necessary information which needs to apply the application for Russian tourist visa (name of travel organization, its address and TIN number).
2. What kind of invitation I need to get Russian visa?
If your trip is planned for up to 30 days, choose a single (or double) tourist invitation. If you would like to visit Russia several times or over 30 days – choose business invitation for six months or for one year. For most Russian consulates it’s enough a copy of invitation (for Europe, US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Japan, China and others). Business invitation letters is appropriate only for EU, US citizens and some others. For UK citizens we can give FMS electronic invitation. (business invitation letter is not appropriate for UK by Russian Consulate rules).
3. Is your invitation appropriate for Airbnb, Booking.com or similar services?
f you are planning to stay in Russia in apartment of your friends, booked an apartment using Airbnb service, or hotel using Booking.com (or similar) service, or have not yet decided in what place in Russia you are going to stop, in all this cases to obtain a visa to Russia our invitation letter is appropriate for getting Russian visa.
4. Common mistakes in application form.
Most often, our customers make mistakes in the passport number, and sometimes we receive an applications with wrong e-mail. Also check your travel dates – tourist visa can be issued only for 30 days (for example 09.12.2016 – 08.01.2017 – it’s 31 days). Carefully double-check all the data in application. The invitation with mistakes can rejected by Consulate.
5. What more Service we can Provide.
Our company are supporting with the following additional services:
- Registration in Russia
- Transfer from the airport to your accommodation and back. The cost of taxi services in airports and hotels is 2-3 times higher than the pre-order here. Airports are located outside the city limits to 30 km.
- Tourist Guides
- Domestic Air & Rail Ticket
- Russian Sim Card
- Personal Assistance through out Russian Federation
- Various excursions, tickets to the Bolshoi Theater, and so on.
If you need some support you can contact us.