Crimea Federal Medical University
Crimea Federal Medical University , Crimea
Crimea State Medical University now known as Crimea Medical Academy of Crimean Federal University, has many laurels attached with its name.
- It is one of the most prominent medical schools of the region.
- It is certified by the International Education Society as an AA-level school.
- The university is home to about 2000 international students from 45 different countries.
- The Universities has 6 different faculties and 53 departments (37 clinical departments). The faculties include:
- First Medical
- Second Medical
- International Medical
- Postgraduate Education
- With the 16 educational buildings, 5 hostels, athletics arena and sports center, it spreads over a vast area of 17.3 hectares.
- The library consists of more than 600,000 books.
- The university offers both graduate and postgraduate level courses in medicine. Initial preparatory courses are also offered to international students.
- It is one of the best places to study MBBS in Russia.
- The university is a major contributor to Russian national research.
- Since last 5 consecutive years, Crimea Medical Academy is giving 100% Passing result in MCI Screening Test. Hence making the institution the one with Best passing percentage in MCI Screening Test among all other Medical Institutions.
- The Indo-Russian education consultants – Russedu, are now facilitating admissions.
Eligibility: Criteria for MBBS
- A student with 12th Standard in Science or Equivalent Examination with a minimum of 70% Marks in English, Chemistry and Biology.
- NEET Score Required required.
- The pattern is similar to the Indian curriculum and the doctor will be awarded the MBBS degree at the end of the 6 years as compared to the 4.5 years MBBS in India.
- Applications along with the required documents of the education will be sent to the college and once the admission letter is received with a Visa invitation letter. Complete assistance will be provided by Imperial for the visa application procedure.
Fee of Crimea Federal Medical University
In Indian Rupee
1$=70Rs taken into calculation, Fee is to paid per year only in Rubles directly in the university.